Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby acne on chest

« ...So researched acne and food more, and found that vegetable oil was causing the worst of my acne. When I cut it out of my diet (such as sunflower oils) my skin cleared up. There was other things I did as well to make sure I was completely clear. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....
...One of the first, and perhaps best known treatments for mild acne is benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide works two ways. First it helps to rid the skin of current pimples. Once this is no longer a problem, it helps to reduce and prevent breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide does this by removing dead skin cells from the pores to keep them from clogging and causing acne. It also helps to kill bacteria that cause inflammation, redness and heat associated with the breakout of both black and white head pimples....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Acne scars can be treated using cost effective natural based products or expensive dermatological procedures. The treatment largely depends on the severity of the scar. Here are some methods to remove acne scars naturally:...»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne asian women, acne and when to contact a dermatology, calendula cream dissolves acne scar tissue

No comments: